This repository is a collection of hashing algorithms that are currently supported by Blinkhash. Each of these algorithms are leveraged by blinkhash-stratum, which handles the majority of the mining process. To request for an unsupported algorithm to be added, open an issue or pull request and it will be addressed.
If you need help with a code-related matter, the first place to look is our Discord, where the developers will be available to answer any questions. However, please do not come to me with issues regarding setup. Use Google and the existing documentation for that.
- NSA and NIST for creation or sponsoring creation of SHA2 and SHA3 algos
- Keccak - Guido Bertoni, Joan Daemen, Michaël Peeters, and Gilles Van Assche
- Skein - Bruce Schneier, Stefan Lucks, Niels Ferguson, Doug Whiting, Mihir Bellare, Tadayoshi Kohno, Jon Callas and Jesse Walker.
- BLAKE - Jean-Philippe Aumasson, Luca Henzen, Willi Meier, and Raphael C.-W. Phan
- Grøstl - Praveen Gauravaram, Lars Knudsen, Krystian Matusiewicz, Florian Mendel, Christian Rechberger, Martin Schläffer, and Søren S. Thomsen
- JH - Hongjun Wu
- Fugue - Shai Halevi, William E. Hall, and Charanjit S. Jutla
- scrypt - Colin Percival
- bcrypt - Niels Provos and David Mazières
- X11, Hefty1, Quark creators (they just mixed together a bunch of the above algos)
- Any developers not mentioned who worked on the algorithms included in this repository
Maintaining this project has always been driven out of nothing more than a desire to give back to the mining community, however I always appreciate donations, especially if this repository helps you in any way.
- Bitcoin: 3EbrVYLxN5WeQmPpL6owo3A7rJELXecbbc
- Ethereum: 0xd3e3daED621d228244Fa89A3dd8AF07B52E72319
- Litecoin: MFWpARrSADAy3Qj79C4pSasS9F156QipwC
- ZCash: t1NSk8gyiou8TxWRZTVuUkfM5f9riopN58A
Released under the GNU General Public License v2. See http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html for more information