Infrastructure to build NPCcoin and blockchain-based applications for the next generation of financial technology.
Note: If you're looking for the Bitcore-NPCcoin Library please see: https://github.com/npccoin/npccoincore-lib
Before you begin you'll need to have Node.js v4+ installed. There are several options for installation. One method is to use nvm to easily switch between different versions, or download directly from Node.js.
npm install -g bitcore-npccoin
Spin up a full node and join the network:
npm install -g bitcore-npccoinbitcored
You can then view the Insight block explorer at the default location:
http://localhost:3001/insight, and your configuration file will be found in your home directory at
Create a transaction:
var bitcore = ;var transaction = ;var transaction;transaction;
- Node-NPCcoin - A full node with extended capabilities using NPCcoin Core
- Insight API-NPCcoin - A blockchain explorer HTTP API
- Insight UI-NPCcoin - A blockchain explorer web user interface
- Wallet Service - A multisig HD service for wallets
- Wallet Client - A client for the wallet service
- CLI Wallet - A command-line based wallet client
- Angular Wallet Client - An Angular based wallet client
- Copay - An easy-to-use, multiplatform, multisignature, secure NPCcoin wallet
- Lib-NPCcoin - All of the core NPCcoin primatives including transactions, private key management and others
- Payment Protocol - A protocol for communication between a merchant and customer
- P2P-NPCcoin - The peer-to-peer networking protocol
- Mnemonic-NPCcoin - Implements mnemonic code for generating deterministic keys
- Channel - Micropayment channels for rapidly adjusting NPCcoin transactions
- Message-NPCcoin - NPCcoin message verification and signing
- ECIES-NPCcoin - Uses ECIES symmetric key negotiation from public keys to encrypt arbitrarily long data streams.
The complete docs are hosted here: bitcore documentation. There's also a bitcore API reference available generated from the JSDocs of the project, where you'll find low-level details on each bitcore utility.
To get community assistance and ask for help with implementation questions, please use our community forums.
We're using Bitcore in production, as are many others, but please use common sense when doing anything related to finances! We take no responsibility for your implementation decisions.
If you find a security issue, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please send pull requests for bug fixes, code optimization, and ideas for improvement. For more information on how to contribute, please refer to our CONTRIBUTING file.
This will generate files named
Released under the MIT license, under the same terms as NPCcoinCore itself. See LICENSE for more info.