Bindery.js is a library for designing printable books with HTML and CSS.
At its simplest, Bindery flows content over multiple pages. From there, the designer can create elements that depend on that flow, like running headers, footnotes, tables of contents, and indexes. Bindery also provides print options like bleed, crop marks, and booklet ordering.
If you're designing a website, think about books as an extension of the responsive web. If you're designing a book, express your layouts programmatically, with no need for InDesign.
<!-- The contents of your book -->
npm install --save bindery
const makeBook PageBreak Footnote = Bindery;;
npm run build- Updates dist/
npm run test- Runs Jest
- Support for signatures and advanced ordering
- Support for RTL languages
- Examples for use with blogging platforms
- Examples for use with React
- Approachable API for writing custom rules