*Some methods query an API, some other methods scrape data from the website.
npm install --save bilkom
const bilkom =
This package contains data in the Friendly Public Transport Format and provides the following methods:
stations(opt)to get a list of operated stations (or search for a specific query), such as
Gdańsk Główny. (Only stations in Poland.)
journeys(origin, destination, date, opt)to get routes between stations.
departures(station, date)to get departures at a given station.
journeyLeg(ref, product, lineId)to get details for a specific journey leg returned by
- pkp-ic - Client for the PKP Intercity API (older, doesn't have prices)
- koleo - Client for the Koleo API (inofficial)
- meinfernbus – Client for the Flixbus/Meinfernbus API
- db-hafas - Client for the german railways (DB) API
- db-prices - Client for the german railways (DB) price API
If you found a bug, want to propose a feature or feel the urge to complain about your life, feel free to visit the issues page.