Base plugin that adds a getter/setter for the current working directory.
Table of Contents
Install with npm:
$ npm install --save base-cwd
var cwd = ;var Base = ;var app = ;app;
cwd getter/setter to
console;//=> /Users/jonschlinkert/dev/base/base-cwdconsole;//=> true
app.options.cwd is defined it will used by
appoptionscwd = 'foo/bar';console;//=> /Users/jonschlinkert/dev/base/base-cwd/foo/barconsole;//=> false
app.cwd is set, it will also set the value to
app.cache.cwd, to ensure that the user-defined value is used on the next get.
- base-option: Adds a few options methods to base, like
disable. See the readme… more | homepage
- base-pipeline: base-methods plugin that adds pipeline and plugin methods for dynamically composing streaming plugin pipelines. | homepage
- base-plugins: Upgrade's plugin support in base applications to allow plugins to be called any time after… more | homepage
- base-task: base plugin that provides a very thin wrapper around https://github.com/doowb/composer for adding task methods to… more | homepage
- base: base is the foundation for creating modular, unit testable and highly pluggable node.js applications, starting… more | homepage
Pull requests and stars are always welcome. For bugs and feature requests, please create an issue.
To generate the readme and API documentation with verb:
$ npm install -g verb verb-generate-readme && verb
Install dev dependencies:
$ npm install -d && npm test
This file was generated by verb, v0.9.0, on July 13, 2016.