Plugin that post-processes the object returned from yargs-parser so that values can be passed over to base-cli
Install with npm:
$ npm install base-argv --save
Use as a plugin with base.
var Base = ;var argv = ;var app = ;app;// parse argvvar args = app;console;
set: a: 'b' tasks: 'foo' 'bar'
This object can then be passed to something else for further processing.
You might also be interested in these projects:
- base-cli: Plugin for base-methods that maps built-in methods to CLI args (also supports methods from a… more | homepage
- base-config: base-methods plugin that adds a
configmethod for mapping declarative configuration values to other 'base'… more | homepage
- base-option: Adds a few options methods to base, like
disable. See the readme… more | homepage
- base-plugins: Upgrade's plugin support in base applications to allow plugins to be called any time after… more | homepage
- base: base is the foundation for creating modular, unit testable and highly pluggable node.js applications, starting… more | homepage
Pull requests and stars are always welcome. For bugs and feature requests, please create an issue.
Generate readme and API documentation with verb:
$ npm install verb && npm run docs
Or, if verb is installed globally:
Install dev dependencies:
$ npm install -d && npm test
This file was generated by verb, v0.9.0, on May 24, 2016.