Let your handlebars grow with live template bindings for Backbone & Marionette.
Fumanchu provides a set of Handlebars Helpers and Marionette overrides that simplify otherwise tedious tasks.
This project is currently pre-alpha and not yet suitable for production use.
Declarative Encapsulation of Views
- Encapsulate your sub-views as components, and lay them out directly in HTML templates, without needing to wire anything up on the JS side!
Declarative Model Binding
- No need to use extra HTML attributes.
- Allows binding to multiple models on the same view (useful when there is a different view model & persistant model.)
Live Conditional Bindings
- Condition responds to changes after initial rendering
Bind Complex Conditions to HTML Attrs
For a description of current features, see current specs here
Released 11 January 2014
- Add bound-unless, bind-attr, bind-model
Released 9 January 2014