A web-based ACE editor controlled by server-side scripts.
The bace github project can be found here.
- ACE web editor can be used from any browser
- Features built into ACE are supported, see website
- Advanced ACE-editor-based terminal to server shell
- Most operations use command line
- Can edit any directory tree on server
- Fast, uses socket-io
Page shows editor and empty nav bar. That's all.
- Almost everything
npm install bace
- make sure port 8935 is open
- browse to https://yourdomain:8935
- log in as admin:basicRocks
Standard MIT license. See the