Microsoft Azure SDK for Node.js - Virtual Network Management
This project provides a Node.js package that makes it easy to manage Microsoft Azure Virtual Network. Right now it supports:
- API version: 2016-07-01
- Manage network
- Manage gateway
- Manage reserved IP
- Manage client root certificate
How to Install
npm install azure-asm-network
How to Use
This library support management certificate authentication. To authenticate the library for the REST API calls, you need to
- Have a management certificate set up in your Microsoft Azure subscription. You can do this by
- Either uploading a certificate in the Microsoft Azure management portal.
- Or use the Microsoft Azure Xplat-CLI.
- Obtain the .pem file of your certificate. If you used Microsoft Azure Xplat-CLI to set it up. You can run
azure account cert exportto get the .pem file.
Create the VirtualNetworkManagementClient
var fs =vnetManagement = ;var vnetManagementClient = vnetManagement;
var xml2js = ;var affinityGroupName = "affinitygroup01";var vnetSiteName = "vnet01";var subnetName = "subnet01";// List all the virtual networks under a subscription.vnetManagementClientnetworks;// Get the virtual network configuration xml.vnetManagementClientnetworks;