Generate releases based on semantic version labels on pull requests
Automated releases powered by pull request labels. Streamline you release workflow and publish constantly!
auto is meant to be run in a continuos integration (CI) environment, but all the commands work locally as well.
- Calculate semantic version bumps from PRs
- Skip a release with the
- Publish canary releases from PRs or locally
- Generate changelogs with fancy headers, authors, and monorepo package association
- Use labels to create new changelog section
- Generate a GitHub release
Pull Request Interaction Features:
- Get the labels for a PR
- Set the status of a PR
- Check that a pull request has a SemVer label
- Comment on a PR with markdown
Visit the docs for more information.
To get set up, fork and clone the project and run the following command:
brew install automakeyarn
Run the docs
To deploy the docs you will need to add the
documentation label to your pull request.
Make sure to read our code of conduct.
🚀 Projects Using
⭐️ webpack-inject-plugin - A webpack plugin to dynamically inject code into the bundle.
⭐️ storybook-addon-notes-github-markdown-css - Make your notes addon look like github markdown.
⭐️ html-webpack-insert-text-plugin - Insert text into the head or body of your HTML
⭐️ react-glider - A react wrapper for glider.js
⭐️ Ignite - Modern markdown documentation generator
⭐️ reaction - Artsy’s React Components
auto Badge 💅
Does your project use
auto? Then use our custom badge!
🎨 Prior Art 🎨
auto is inspired by some excellent tech that came before it.
- github-semantic-version - Automated semantic version releases powered by Github Issues.
- lerna-changelog - 📖 PR-based changelog generator with monorepo support
Thanks goes to these wonderful people (emoji key):
💻 📖 🤔 ⚠️
💻 📖 🤔 🚇 ⚠️
This project follows the all-contributors specification. Contributions of any kind welcome!
Adding a Contributor
To add a contributor run
yarn contributors:add, choose "Add new contributor or edit contribution type" and follow the prompts.