Generate releases based on semantic version labels on pull requests
CI/CD helpers for github releases. Generate releases based on semantic version labels on pull requests.
- Release every merge to master based on a PR labels
- Skip a release with the
- Generate a changelog with fancy headers, authors, and monorepo package association
- Generate a GitHub release
Pull Request Interaction Features:
- Get the labels for a PR
- Set the status of a PR
- Check that a pull request has a SemVer label
- Comment on a PR with markdown
Visit the docs for more information.
To get set up, fork and clone the project and run the following command:
brew install automakeyarn
Run the docs
To deploy the docs you will need to add the
documentation label to your pull request.
Make sure to read our code of conduct.
🚀 Projects Using
⭐️ webpack-inject-plugin - A webpack plugin to dynamically inject code into the bundle.
⭐️ storybook-addon-notes-github-markdown-css - Make your notes addon look like github markdown.
⭐️ html-webpack-insert-text-plugin - Insert text into the head or body of your HTML
⭐️ react-glider - A react wrapper for glider.js
⭐️ Ignite - Modern markdown documentation generator
⭐️ reaction - Artsy’s React Components
auto Badge 💅
Does your project use
auto? Then use our custom badge!
🎨 Prior Art 🎨
auto is inspired by some excellent tech that came before it.
- github-semantic-version - Automated semantic version releases powered by Github Issues.
- lerna-changelog - 📖 PR-based changelog generator with monorepo support
Thanks goes to these wonderful people (emoji key):
💻 📖 🤔 ⚠️
💻 📖 🤔 🚇 ⚠️
This project follows the all-contributors specification. Contributions of any kind welcome!
Adding a Contributor
To add a contributor run
yarn contributors:add, choose "Add new contributor or edit contribution type" and follow the prompts.