This library is part of the Aurelia platform and contains a console log appender for the Aurelia logging library.
To keep up to date on Aurelia, please visit and subscribe to the official blog and our email list. We also invite you to follow us on twitter. If you have questions, please join our community on Gitter or use stack overflow. Documentation can be found in our developer hub. If you would like to have deeper insight into our development process, please install the ZenHub Chrome or Firefox Extension and visit any of our repository's boards.
This library can be used in the browser as well as on the server.
Building The Code
To build the code, follow these steps.
- Ensure that NodeJS is installed. This provides the platform on which the build tooling runs.
- From the project folder, execute the following command:
- Ensure that Gulp is installed. If you need to install it, use the following command:
npm install -g gulp
- To build the code, you can now run:
You will find the compiled code in the
distfolder, available in three module formats: AMD, CommonJS and ES6.
gulpfile.jsfor other tasks related to generating the docs and linting.
Running The Tests
To run the unit tests, first ensure that you have followed the steps above in order to install all dependencies and successfully build the library. Once you have done that, proceed with these additional steps:
- Ensure that the Karma CLI is installed. If you need to install it, use the following command:
npm install -g karma-cli
- Ensure that jspm is installed. If you need to install it, use the following commnand:
npm install -g jspm
- Download the SystemJS module loader:
- You can now run the tests with this command: