- Version 1.1.1 contains an update for EJS with breaking changes to includes:
<% include file.ejs %>changes to
<%- include('file.ejs'); %>
- Version 1.2.0 contains critical fixes and breaking changes to the
- [ ] Duplicate page detection (output to same file location).
- [ ] Create an index as content generated (could be used by duplicate page detection algorithm).
- [ ] Add automated sitemap generation for all generated pages.
- [ ] Add Robots.txt support, with integrated sitemap support.
- [ ] Add SASS support.
- [ ] Add minify support.
- [ ] Add Code of Conduct
- marked Markdown parser.
- front-matter for Jekyll-style front-matter YML parsing.
- fs-extra for filesystem access.
- glob for pattern matching.
To keep it simple, Auctor expects the following structure:
- (Any EJS includes)
- (Any other EJS layout files)
- assets (CSS, JS, images)
- (Any EJS, MD, or directories)
- Auctor Documentation
- Auctor Source Code
- Auctor NPM Package
- This project loosely follows Conventional Commits
This project was heavily influenced by the following: