This package has been deprecated
renmaing to assemble-middleware-download
Assemble plugin for downloading files from GitHub.
In the command line, run:
npm install assemble-contrib-download --save
Next, to register the plugin with Assemble in your project's Gruntfile you can either specify the direct path to the plugin(s) (e.g.
./path/to/plugins/*.js), or if installed via npm, make sure the plugin is in the
devDependencies of your project.js package.json, and simply add the module's name to the
assemble:options:plugins: 'assemble-contrib-download' 'other/plugins/*.js'
Visit the plugins docs for more info or for help getting started.
Repo from which to download files.
Destination for the downloaded files.
Paths the file or files to download.
assemble:options:plugins: 'assemble-contrib-download'download:repo: 'assemble/handlebars-helpers'files: 'docs/helpers.zip'dest: 'tmp/'
Find a bug? Have a feature request? Please create an Issue. Pull requests are also encouraged. If you find this project useful, please consider "starring" it to show your support! Thanks!
Here are some related projects you might be interested in from the Assemble core team.
- assemble-contrib-anchors: Assemble plugin for creating anchor tags from generated html.
- assemble-contrib-contextual: Generates a JSON file containing the context of each page. Basic plugin to help see what's happening in the build.
- assemble-contrib-decompress: Assemble plugin for extracting zip, tar and tar.gz archives.
- assemble-contrib-lunr: Assemble plugin for creating a search engine within your static site using lunr.js.
- assemble-contrib-markdown: Convert markdown files to HTML using marked.js. This plugin is an alternative to Assemble's markdown Handlebars helpers. Both are useful in different scenarios.
- assemble-contrib-permalinks: Permalinks plugin for Assemble, the static site generator for Grunt.js and Yeoman. This plugin enables powerful and configurable URI replacement patterns, presets, uses Moment.js for parsing dates, and much more.
- assemble-contrib-sitemap: Sitemap generator plugin for Assemble
- assemble-contrib-toc: Create a table of contents in the generated HTML, using Cheerio.js
- assemble-contrib-wordcount: Assemble plugin for displaying a word-count on blog posts or pages. Visit assemble.io/plugins for more information about Assemble plugins.
Copyright (c) 2014 Jon Schlinkert, contributors. Released under the MIT license
This file was generated by grunt-readme on Friday, February 14, 2014.