Futuristic Sci-Fi and Cyberpunk Graphical User Interface Framework for Web Apps
Arwes is a web framework to build user interfaces for web applications based on science fiction and cyberpunk styles guidelines, animations and sounds effects. The idea is to provide an user experience as if you were using futuristic out of a movie interfaces for your project.
Currently is under development with an alpha version available on npm. API may change.
$ npm install --save arwes
Open a GitHub issue.
Want to contribute?
See contributing guidelines. All contributions of any kind are welcome!
This project has many inspiration sources, some of them:
- TRON: Legacy
- Halo Games
- Star Citizen
- Orbit SciFi UI Kit
- Hi-Tech Interface Builder Pack
- UXBERT High Tech Sci-Fi UX Dashboards, Infographics, Visual UI Elements
- Ghost in the Shell
💻 📖 ✅ 💁
This project follows the all-contributors specification.
- Design, animations and sounds guidelines
- Playground for development
- Base API for components and tools
- Support for server-side rendering
- Define logo
- Create component API docs
- Create website playground
- Create resources to learn JSS / React (In Progress)
- Add form components
- Add navigation components
- Best test coverege