Connects to your arma 3 server's battleye.
- Install the package using NPM with command
npm i --save arma3-be
- Done! Now time to configure.
Add this to the top of your file
const arma3_be =
Add this function to your file and change the key values.
This function is to attempt to setup a connection to your battleye service on your arma 3 server.
The config must be an object.
- "IP" (string) - The IPv4 address to your arma 3 server's RCon.
- "Port" (string) - The port to your arma 3 server's RCon.
- "Password" (string) - The password to your arma 3 server's RCon.
- "Debug" (true or false) - To log connection attempts to the console.
- "RetryOnFailedAttempt" (true or false) - To attempt to reconnect to RCon on failed attempts.
This function is to send a battleye command to your server.
The command must be a string.
See Battleye Documentation for a list of commands.
//This command will globaly message players with "Hello world!"arma3_be//This command logs all connected players to consolearma3_be
This function will listen for server messages and output them to your console.
Note the parameter function will run for every message sent.
//This command will log out each message to the consolearma3_beMessages