Command Line Interface to interact with AppsNgen API. It is a single enry point to AppsNgen capabilities such as:
- create widget
- preview widget locally
- upload widget to the AppsNgen system
- preview at AppsNgen website
- create native allication based on widget. Currently we use Apache Cordova for native applications generation
You should have installed npm and node(https://nodejs.org).
Run in terminal
npm install -g appsngen-cli(for Mac add
appsngen login - logins user to appsngen
appsngen logout - logout user from appsngen
appsngen widget create <name> [path] - generate basic project structure with given name (if path is specified, then generate project at given path).
Constrains for widget name:
- max length is 50 characters
- name shouldn't be empty (or consist only of whitespaces)
- should consist of latin letters, numbers or secial characters: ".", "-", "_".
- should be unique within organization
appsngen widget build [widget_name] [options] - build appsngen widget, if name is specified then run command in
--verbose- prints all logs in time of build.
appsngen widget preview [widget_name] - preview widget locally in dev-box, if name is specified then run command in
appsngen widget deploy [widget_name] - deploy widget to appsngen.com, if name is specified then run command in
appsngen widget list - print list of widgets
appsngen widget list add <name> <path> - add widget to widgets list
appsngen widget list remove <name> [option] - remove widget from widgets list
--hard- remove project folder of widget
--clear-all- remove all widget from widgets list with their folders