What Applib is for
What Applib is not for
- Android or iOS specific JS or CSS.
What Applib delivers
- applib.js bundle of all transform JS
- applib.css bundle of all CSS required by the bundled transform JS
File locations and naming
Example file names and locations for an image widening transform:
- src/WidenImage.js - the transform. required
- src/WidenImage.css - CSS used by the transform. optional
- test/WidenImage.js - tests of the transform. required
- test/fixtures/WidenImage.html - fixtures used by transform tests. optional
- Prefer to modify classlist rather than style attributes. For example, WidenImage.js mentioned above could add/remove a class name from WidenImage.css to an element's classlist to help achieve image widening.
Development setup and workflow
Copyright 2017 Wikimedia Foundation
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.