AppDynamics Data Source
AppDynamics Data Source for Grafana
This software is forked from the original plugin created by David Lopes. While this version of the data source is free and open-source, the original plugin was converted to a Grafana Premium Plugin. If you require official support or the latest updates by the Grafana team, have a look at Grafana's support subscription plans.
This software is not affiliated with or supported by AppDynamics.
Building the Data Source
The data source can be build using the following command:
npm run dev
This creates a
dist directory which contains the data source that can be mounted by Grafana.
During development, the following command can be used to watch the sources an rebuild them if they change:
npm run watch
The supported template queries for now are:
- Applications (All Applications)
- AppName.ApplicationId (All Application Ids)
- AppName.BusinessTransactions (All BTs for the Application Name)
- AppName.Tiers (All Tiers for the Application Name)
- AppName.Nodes (All Nodes for the Application Name)
- AppName.TierName.BusinessTransactions (All BTs for a specific Tier)
- AppName.TierName.BusinessTransactions.BusinessTransactionId (All BT Ids for a specific Tier)
- AppName.TierName.BusinessTransactions.OnlyPerfData (All BTs for a specific Tier with Perfomance Data only)
- AppName.TierName.ServiceEndpoints (All SEs for a specific Tier)
- AppName.TierName.Nodes (All Nodes for a specific Tier)