This package and command-line helps you unpack any APK (get its assets and java sources) and decrypt its manifest.
It contains 4 main methods:
Initializes the component. Can have the keys:
apk (apkfile to open),
java (true if you want the decrypted classes.jar)
This does the extraction of assets and sources into the given outputdir.
This extracts and decrypts the classes.dex from the given APK, also recovers .java files.
Retrieves decrypted manifest information about the extracted apkfile from method one.
It comes with a commandline that you can use as follows:
apk_unpack apkfileapk outputdir
- avoided error that hanged the jvm thread sometimes.
- now uses JADX instead of dex2jar and jd-cli. Faster and works better for some apks.
- reduced logging output of java classes.
- improved classpath importing
- added ability to decompile classes into .java files
- added ability to extract classes.dex and decode its contents using dex2jar
- Fixed java class location for using command-line as bin
- Prettyfied readme.md file
- Add readme.md file