Meta application framework.
Apeman is a web framework to create rich UX applications
When starting developing a new application, what you know is how it looks to user, not the structure to database. With apeman, you can develop user interface first. Then, implement server-side to make it work.
Forget About HTTP
Of course we use HTTP. But don't want to care about "Should I use POST or PATCH?" or "Where to put my parameter, query or body?" when developing client. Thunks rfunc, you can call functions implemented on server from client as if they are runs on the same environment. No need to implement Restful API anymore.
apeman is available as an npm package.
$ npm install apeman -g
apeman init command in your project root.
# Initialize a current directory as an apemanfile.$ apeman init
This generates a file named Apemanfile.js , which contains configurations for an apeman project.
Then you can use various apeman commands at the directory.
- apeman-api -
- apeman-doc - Generate project documentation.
- apeman-init - Initialize a directory as an apeman project.
- apeman-need - Check project needs.
- apeman-scff - Generate project scaffold.
- apeman-show - Show apemanfile configuration.
- apeman-srch - Search apeman modules.
- apeman-tree - Show project inheritance in the tree.
- apeman-ui -
- apeman-upg - Update apeman global module.
This software is released under the MIT License.