This package has been deprecated
WARNING module is deprecated use io-anyline-cordova instead.
Anyline SDK Cordova Plugin
Anyline provides an easy-to-use SDK for applications to enable Optical Character Recognition (OCR) on mobile devices.
- Barcode: Scan 23 types of international barcode & QR code formats.
- Energy: Scan meter readings of various electric, gas, and water meters.
- MRZ: Reliable scanning of data from passports' and IDs' machine readable zones (MRZ)
- Anyline OCR: Create a custom use case with LINE or GRID recognition
- Android device with SDK >= 15
- decent camera functionality (recommended: 720p and adequate auto focus)
- minimum iOS 7.0
- minimum iPhone4s
Quick Start - Setup
This is just a simple setup guide to integrate the anylinesdk-plugin in an existing Cordova project.
For more information about Cordova, how to use plugins, etc. see https://cordova.apache.org/.
1. Add the anylinesdk-plugin to your existing cordova project
cordova plugin add anyline
Or use plugman. E.g. for android:
plugman install --platform android --project platforms/android --plugin anyline
2. Plugin Usage
cordova.exec(onResult, onError, "AnylineSDK", scanMode, config);
- onResult: a function that is called on a scan result
- onError: a function that is called on error or when the user canceled the scanning
- AnylineSDK: add this string to make sure the anyline-sdk plugin is called
- scanMode: "MRZ", "BARCODE", "ANYLINE_OCR", "ELECTRIC_METER", "GAS_METER" (more Energy modes can be found here)
- config: an array
Example for config from MRZ:
3. Run your cordova project: Enjoy scanning and have fun :)
Checkout our online documentation for more details.
See LICENSE file.