ngx-clipboard instead.This project is DEPRECATED. Please use
It works with angular version 2.0.0 and up
To make more sense with the future versioning scheme of Angular, the directive selector is now rename to xngClipboard
- Angular ~2.0.s0
You can get it on npm.
npm install angular2-clipboard --save
1. npm i 2. npm run build
- Your commits conform to the conventions established here
- This project used commitizen and semantic-release to handle npm version from CI
- run git add first to add your changes to staging
npm run committo commit, and CI will do the rest.
- if changes contain breaking change, use
BREAKING CHANGEkeyword in the comment to trigger major release
- before push to git and trigger CI, you can dry run
npm run semantic-releaselocally to make sure the version number is push as expected.
If you use webpack, check
/demo/webpack. Try to use the same version of webpack that demo used, if you run into any error.
If you don't need AoT support, you can stick with 1.4.0. 2.x is just trying to solve AoT issue.
The latest version (2.0.12) should work with AoT, please check /demo/angular2-aot-webpack to see how to make it work.