aime is a terminal dashboard that lets you search & manage your Twitter likes.
- Organize your liked tweets into categories.
- Mark a tweet as read/unread.
- Search your liked tweets by query, user, read/unread, or category.
All from the comfort of your terminal. ❤️
💡 future improvements
- More efficient fetching, e.g. only fetch for the x most recent tweets.
- Search of tweets containing links
- Twitter API doesn't offer ways to query liked tweets based on timestamp, so when fetching tweets, it's not possible to specify whether we only want to fetch liked tweets that were tweeted this week, etc.
If you're interested to work in improving the points above/have any idea, feel free to make a pull request/let me know and contribute! 🙏
npm install aime
aime needs your Twitter account's API keys to work.
- Find out how to get your access token here & do all the steps necessary.
- Export the following variables
export CONSUMER_KEY = '[ your consumer_key here ]' export CONSUMER_SECRET= '[ your consumer_secret here ]' export ACCESS_TOKEN = '[ your access_token here ]' export ACCESS_TOKEN_SECRET = '[your access_token_secret here]'
You only need to do this once.
To run, just type
on your terminal and then you're all set.
To exit, just press esc, q, or CTRL + q.