'afterwriting provides post-processing tools for Fountain screenplays:
- converting Fountain format to PDF
- extracting basic screenplay info (number of pages, action/dialogue time, locations, etc.)
- statistics (location distribution, page balance, dialogue, etc.)
- experimental features (script pulse, primary/secondary characters, etc.)
- loading and syncing with Google Drive / Dropbox (online version only)
- importing .fdx (FinalDraft)
- basic editor with auto-complete
Check it out!
- open online version: http://afterwriting.com
- download and extract offline version
- try CLI for node.js
Copyright (c) 2015-2020 Piotr Jamróz
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.