- This package is used to download file, like pdf, zip, image and so on. The important feature is that the callbacks can be used and the cors situation is supported.
- This package is powered by enable platform team of youzan company.
aerolite(url, data, options)
- options.successCallback: it will be called when the file has been downloaded.
- options.failCallback: it will be called when there are something wrong with downloading.
- options.fileName: the default file name.(Normally the file name is defined by backend)
- options.cors: when the cors is opened, the field
withCredentialswill be set. To be attention, a
Access-Control-Expose-Headershttp header should be set to
Content-Dispositionin the response from server. About the http header setting in cors, you can find in the examples folders.
- packaging in dev environment
- packaging in prod environment
- in the examples, there are two servers. One (spray.com:5656) is in cors architecture. The other one (spray.com:5658) is not.