AEproject is an aeternity framework which helps with setting up a project. The framework makes the development of smart contracts in the aeternity network pretty easy. It provides commands for compilation, deployment of smart contracts, running a local node, local compiler and unit testing the contracts.
AEproject consists of 5 separated packages. There are two main packages.
- aeproject-cli - This package is responsible for reading aeproject commands from the command line
- aeproject-lib - installing this package will give you access to the Deployer, which gives you the ability to deploy compiled contracts.
- aeproject-logger - Using this package will give you the ability to print your historical deployments on the console.
- aeproject-config - This package is used as helper where all the necessary configuration files are included.
- aeproject-utils - Similarly to config this package helps with functions like ReadFile & keyToHex, etc.
npm i -g aeproject