Add License Bot
If your repository does not have a file with name:
A license file will be generated from package.json.
- Read access to code.
- Read and write access to single file ("LICENSE").
The bot will mention you in a comment.
# Install dependenciesnpm install# Run the botnpm start
To run the test suite, first install the dependencies, then run
# NPMnpm test# Or Using Yarnyarn test
- choosealicense-list: List of licenses from choosealicense.com
- probot: 🤖 A framework for building GitHub Apps to automate and improve your workflow
- nodemon: Simple monitor script for use during development of a node.js app.
- smee-client: Client to proxy webhooks to local host
If you have suggestions for how Add-License-Bot could be improved, or want to report a bug, open an issue! We'd love all and any contributions.
For more, check out the Contributing Guide.
MIT © 2018 TiagoDanin TiagoDanin@outlook.com (http://tiagodanin.github.io/Add-License-Bot)