Angular 4+ Adal wrapper package. Can be used to authenticate Angular applications against Azure Active Directory v1 endpoint.
- Upgraded to Gulp version 4. Build options are now:
gulp watch - watch for file changes do the build task gulp build - clean the dist directory and build the project gulp commit - bump version and add and commit files to git (for maintainers only) gulp publish - publish new npm version (for maintainers only)
- Updated to support latest version of adal-angular. Major version updated because of potentially breaking changes.
- Added an automatic login token refresh feature. It will refresh tokens at application load if there is a valid sign-in token. It will also refresh the login token 5 minutes before it expires.
- Updated to Angular 6, cleaned up files. THIS IS A BREAKING VERSION!
- Updated to Angular 5, cleaned up files. THIS IS A BREAKING VERSION!
- Fixed a bug where the valid scenario of refreshing an id_token is not handled - thanks to @alan-g-chen.
- Hash is now removed from url after login
- Added HTTP Interceptor for Angular 4.3.0+
- Updated all packages to newest versions
Update and Build Instructions
git clone https://github.com/benbaran/adal-angular4.git npm install -g @angular/cli@latest gulp@latest del .\package-lock.json ng update --all --force npm install email@example.com gulp build
NPM Publish Instructions (For Maintainers Only)
git clone https://github.com/benbaran/adal-angular4.git npm install -g @angular/cli@latest gulp@latest del .\package-lock.json ng update --all --force npm install firstname.lastname@example.org gulp publish