Appcelerator Server Side Node
A command-line client for publishing custom Node.js services to the Appcelerator Cloud.
To run acs, you can install it using npm.
[sudo] npm install acs -g
Some of the common acs commands include:
- new - create a new ACS project
- add - add a new method
- run [dir] - run a local server for development
- publish [dir] - publish a project to the cloud
- login [username] [password] - login to the ACS cloud
- logout - logout of the ACS cloud
For a complete list of commands, see the acs Command Reference.
This code is proprietary and confidential. Copyright (c) 2012 by Appcelerator, Inc.