Appcelerator Server Side Node
A command-line client for publishing custom Node.js services to the Appcelerator Cloud.
To run acs, you can install it using npm.
[sudo] npm install acs -g
Some of the common acs commands include:
- new - create a new ACS project
- add - add a new method
- run [dir] - run a local server for development
- publish [dir] - publish a project to the cloud
- login [username] [password] - login to the ACS cloud
- logout - logout of the ACS cloud
For a complete list of commands, see the acs Command Reference.
This project is open source and provided under the Apache Public License (version 2). Please make sure you see the LICENSE file included in this distribution for more details on the license.
(C) Copyright 2012-2014, Appcelerator Inc. All Rights Reserved.