Control focus styles in an accessible manner - remove outlines for clicks, keep them for keyboard navigation. Check out our online demo!
npm install --save accessible-focus-styles
Is really simple.
nvm install# Then, install all project dependencies.npm install
- Make a new branch for the release of the new version.
- Update the CHANGELOG.
- Update the version number in
package.json, following semver.
- Make a PR and squash merge it.
- Back on master with the PR merged, follow the instructions below.
npm run dist# Use irish-pub to check the package content. Install w/ npm install -g first.irish-pubnpm publish
- Finally, go to GitHub and create a release and a tag for the new version.