Sends a random message from the Animal Crossing: Wild World video game on Nintend DS created by Katsuya Eguchi and published in 2005.
The quotes come from three types of board message:
- "Message of the Week"
- "Talking to Myself"
You have to add this module to your NPM project folder.
$ npm install ac-keijiban
Importing the module
// Require with a language (format xx)const acKeijiban = 'en';// Require with a language (format xx-YY) sets 'en'(format xx)const acKeijiban = 'en-US'// Require without an argument sets 'en'const acKeijiban = ;
Displaying a random "Message of the Week"
Displaying a random "Poetry"
Displaying a random "Talking to Myself"
For the moment, the only language avaible is English. The French messages are being collected directly from Animal Crossing: Wild World on Nintendo DS.
Obviously, you are free to participate to the translation in French or in any other language.
- "Message of the Week": 85 (complete)
- "Poetry": 2 (complete)
- "Talking to Myself": 74 (complete)
- "Message of the Week": 8
- "Poetry": 0
- "Talking to Myself": 4
- The Programming Discussion and the Coding Den Discord servers;
- r/AnimalCrossing on Reddit;
- The Bulletin Board article on the Animal Crossing FANDOM wiki;
- Nintendo and Katsuya Eguchi for creating Animal Crossing;
- BelleChoucroute for the French translation.
- My source code is published under MIT License.
- All the quotes from Animal Crossing: Wild World is the property of Nintendo.