A tool for bulk linting and building assets.
Yes, but linting and building a lot of assets is now easier than ever!
Out of the box, yProx-CLI comes with:
- CSS and Sass support
- Stylelint for linting CSS and Sass support
- Copy/Paste files
- Images optimization
yProx-CLI is really useful for us because it allowed us to package all the tools we need in only big package.
We have ~150 WordPress projects and it was really hard to maintain ~25 dev dependencies (for Gulp) for each project. Using yProx-CLI saves us some huge amount of time because:
- we were able to externalize all those dependencies in one package
- we were able to externalize the tooling in one package. Before, everything was in a Gulp file configuration
Read the documentation.
You need to install dependencies first:
Tests are located inside the
test folder. You can run them with:
$ yarn test
Be sure to always add a test when you are modifying something!
You can lint the code with:
$ yarn lint$ yarn lint --fix # will automatically fix some errors
- Make a pull request, its title should follows Angular commit message convention
- You should Squash and Merge your pull request
Publishing a new release
This is automatically done by Travis every day if there was a build in the last 24 hours.
I don't want to wait
When being authenticated to npm and GitHub, run:
$ yarn semantic-release --no-ci