❌ DO NOT USE THIS; IF YOU DO NOT KNOW HOW TO DO CODDING, THIS PROJECT IS STILL UNDER WORK, as of FEB 16 2020, THERE ARE SO MANY BUGS ❌
a software for thought producers!
information engenders thoughts for the next generation
a software for Scientists, Engineers, and Technicians who produces or communicates innovative ideas and thoughts through written mathematical statements and analysis of its results through python3 like popular data science language using jupyter like most used notebook environments!!
Easy 17 steps!
- install nodejs
- install git
- install python3 (or anaconda3)
- npm i -g @xsoft/xbooks
- mkdir myblog
- cd myblog
- xbooks init
- xbooks i
- xbooks p
- xbooks pub -i
- activate gh-pages on github for docs/ on master
- hurray! your blog is published on https://username.github.io/myblog
- now CI this repo on any CI platform
- add two environment variables: REPO (url to your github repo) and PAT (personal access token of github)
- write new jupyter notebooks
- xbooks pub
- and your notebooks will be converted and indexed on your blog!
wiki for short intro and
website to get more information about installation, setup and usage!
visit Xbooks docs (which itself is an example of Xbooks!)