@worldsibu/convector-cli1.1.3 • Public • Published
Convector CLI is the official Command-Line Interface for Convector Framework. It is an open source project under an Apache 2.0 license to help you create Convector projects easily.
Recently malicious code was found in
event-stream which is a dependency for
ps-tree which is a dependency for
npm-run-all, used in autogenerated projects created by
convector-cli we took care of it and encourage people to upgrade their
@worldsibu/convector-cli installation as soon as possible.
npm update -g @worldsibu/convector-cli
- Node 8.11.0 (other versions might work, but this is the one we use for development)
- You may want to install Hurley to manage your development environment as well. If it's not installed you can still create and manage your development environment through the NPM commands Convector-CLI generates for you.
npm install -g @worldsibu/convector-cli
Creating a new project with a chaincode ready
conv new PROJECT-NAME -c CHAINCODE-NAMEcd PROJECT-NAMEnpm i# Bring up a development blockchain in your computernpm run env:restart# Install the chaincode to the blockchainnpm run cc:start -- CHAINCODE-NAME 1# Upgrade the code amazing code you build on top of the templatenpm run cc:upgrade -- CHAINCODE-NAME 2
The way to kickoff a new project. It includes the posibility to create a new project along a new Chaincode right out of the box.
npm i and get a project working for you.
# New projectconv new <project-name> [-c -chaincode <chaincode-name>]
The easiest way to include new chaincodes, and model and controller files.
# Creates a chaincode package with a `model` and `controller` default. This needs to be run inside a Convector project folder.conv generate chaincode <chaincode-name>
# Creates the file in the current folder (by overriding the folder conventions).conv generate model <chaincode-name> <model-name>
Fork Convector CLI repo, build it, link it to your global
node_modules, and use it.
- First bring up all the source code dependencies by running
- Then run
npm linkto enable it globally.
Proposed current roadmap. Have ideas? Post them in the Issues section.
- Individual generators for:
- Project root structure -
- Package structure -
conv new -c <chaincode>
- Model file -
conv generate model <model-name>
- Controller file -
conv generate controller <controller-name>[DEPRECATED]
- Convector Tool: Dev Env and Chaincode Manager -
npm run env:restart
npm run cc:start -- <chaincode-name> <version>
- Project root structure -
- Log usage information to internet.
- [🤚 We are here] Unify other Convector CLIs into one.
- Test methods generation from controller.
- Error collection details - report.
- Versioning of cc creation, distribute different versions of dependencies.
- Download settings from the internet.
This project is currently under development and it's changing fast, but you can use it for your projects and if something doesn't work or would like new features provide feedback. We love community feedback!