Weave is a fast and easy to use microservice framework for NodeJS.
- No master/leader node
- Pluggable transporters (NATS, Redis)
- Automatic service discovery
- Multiple services per node
- Service mixins
- Request-reply concept
- Event bus system
- Middleware support for brokers
- Load balanced requests (round-robin, random)
- Distributed timeout handling with fallback response
- Health monitoring, metrics & statistics
- Logging system with multiple configurable writable streams
- Fault tolerant
$ npm install @weave-js/core --save
This example shows you how to create a
math service with an
add action which can add two numbers.
const Weave =const broker =broker;brokerstart
There are a number of sample applications available:
Refer to the Weave CLI documentation for more details.
Copyright (c) 2019 by Fachwerk Software
Licensed under the MIT license.