Creative Commons Web Fonts
Creative Commons Web Fonts is a suite of pictographic Creative Commons icons for easy scalable vector graphics, created and maintained by Ricardo Barros.
- Creative Commons Web Fonts project and documentation is licensed under the CC BY 4.0 License:
- Creative Commons Web Fonts source code is licensed under MIT License:
- v1.2.1 - Minor fix for chrome rendering.
- v1.2.0 - Fix font width and height, as well as horizontal and vertical centering.
- v1.0.1 - Minor font height fixes.
- v1.0.0 - Fully functional library.
- v0.2.0 - Released font with all logos and glyphs for Creative Commons. Control classes in the works.
- v0.1.1 - Based on files by [Font Awesome] (https://github.com/FortAwesome/Font-Awesome), updated README.md file along with initial CSS control classes
- v0.1.0 - Initial release with simple glyphs, and no CSS control classes.
Creative Commons Web Fonts will be maintained under the Semantic Versioning guidelines as much as possible. Releases will be numbered with the following format:
And constructed with the following guidelines:
- Breaking backward compatibility bumps the major (and resets the minor and patch)
- New additions, including new icons, without breaking backward compatibility bumps the minor (and resets the patch)
- Bug fixes and misc changes bumps the patch
For more information on SemVer, please visit http://semver.org.
- Email: richardtrle at gmail dot com
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/richardba
- GitHub: https://github.com/richardba
##Component To include as a component, just run
$ component install richardba/cc-icons
dependencies in your
Hacking on Creative Commons Web Fonts
From the root of the repository, install the tools used to develop.
$ bundle install $ npm install
Build the project and documentation:
$ bundle exec jekyll build
Or serve it on a local server on http://localhost:7998/cc-icons/:
$ bundle exec jekyll serve