Video SDK React App
- Video API with real-time audio, video and data streams
- 5,000+ participants support
- Chat support with rich media.
- Screen sharing with HD and Full HD.
- Play realtime video in meeting
- Connect it with social media such as Facebook, Youtube etc (RTMP out support).
- Intelligent speaker switch
- Record your meetings on cloud
- Customise UI and built other rich features with our new data streams such as whiteboard, poll, Q & A etc.
Visit our official guide for Browser Support
Check out demo here
You must have the following installed:
- Node.js v12+
- NPM v6+ (comes installed with newer Node versions)
@videosdk.live/react-sdk wraps up our
into usable hooks APIs. It simplifies code and concept for react-js
Install the library in React
The easiest way to get started is by installing
@videosdk.live/react-sdk in your app.
From npm package:
npm install @videosdk.live/react-sdk
From yarn package:
yarn add @videosdk.live/react-sdk
Import the library in your app
react-sdk provides two most important hook
useParticipant. it also provides
MeetingConsumer to listen changes in meeting state and events.
} from "@videosdk.live/react-sdk";
Check the components and their usage in our documentation.
Check the Quick Start guide to our documentation.
Try it out
Run the Code sample to see it in action.