Video SDK React Native App
- Video API with real-time audio, video and data streams
- 5,000+ participants support
- Chat support with rich media.
- Screen sharing with HD and Full HD.
- Play realtime video in meeting
- Connect it with social media such as Facebook, Youtube etc (RTMP out support).
- Intelligent speaker switch
- Record your meetings on cloud
- Customise UI and built other rich features with our new data streams such as whiteboard, poll, Q & A etc.
- Develop and launch in both Android and iOS at the same time.
Visit our official guide for Device Support
You must have the following installed:
- Node.js v12+
- NPM v6+ (comes installed with newer Node versions)
- Android Studio or Xcode installed
@videosdk.live/react-native-sdk is react native library for real-time communication. It inherits the same concepts of
Minimum OS/SDK versions
@videosdk.live/react-native-sdk supports the following OS/SDK versions.
Android: minSdkVersion >= 21
iOS: > 11
Install the library in React Native
The easiest way to get started is by installing
@videosdk.live/react-native-sdk in your app.
From npm package:
npm install @videosdk.live/react-native-sdk
From yarn package:
yarn add @videosdk.live/react-native-sdk
Follow below link if you are setting up for specific plateform
Check the components and their usage in our documentation.
Check the Quick Start guide to our documentation.
Try it out
Run the Code sample to see it in action.