TODO: Add a short description for your library. It should probably match the field
description on the
- Install with
yarn add @vicentedealencar/react-pdv-crl-5r.
- Install peer dependencies (if you haven't already)
yarn add react@^16.0.0 react-dom@^16.0.0.
- Use the component:
import ReactPdvCrl5r from '@vicentedealencar/react-pdv-crl-5r' import '@vicentedealencar/react-pdv-crl-5r/dist/react-pdv-crl-5r.css' <ReactPdvCrl5r />
||Language to display the component.
|translations||object||Extra locales for the component. Use this file as a template and pass the translations as
yarn startto start building the library in watch mode.
- Write stories in the
- This project lints and prettifies source files automatically before commiting. You can run
yarn prettifyto do this operations manually before commiting (although you shouldn't need to).
yarn testto run the test with jest. Use
yarn test --watchto run the tests in watch mode.
- After every run (even in watch mode), a summary coverage report will be displayed directly on the terminal and a full html report will be generated in
yarn publishto release a new version.
- Before publishing the library will be automatically built. You can manually build for production using
- After publishing the stories will be automatically deployed to github pages. You can manually deploy the stories using
Read @5rabbits/create-react-lib's wiki for extra information and advanced usage.