Update to latest project files and templates, based on
Please consider following this project's author, Charlike Mike Reagent, and
If you have any how-to kind of questions, please read the Contributing Guide and Code of Conduct documents.
For bugs reports and feature requests, please create an issue or ping @tunnckoCore at Twitter.
Table of Contents
- See Also
$ yarn add --dev @tunnckocore/update # or globally $ yarn global add @tunnckocore/update
tunnckocore-update. It will use latest charlike templates or otherwise templates given through the
--templates / -t to update your project. Basically all the options and flags from
charlike are available here too.
update --help to view this help.
Usage: update [dirName] [flags] Common Flags: -h, --help Display this help. -v, --version Display current version. Flags: -d, --desc Project description, short for "--project.description". -o, --owner Usually your GitHub username or organization. -t, --templates Source templates directory. --engine Engine to be used in the template files. --locals Locals for the template files. Support dot notation. --locals.author.name Project's author name. --locals.author.email Project's author email. And so on. --project Project metadata like name, description --project.name Project name. --project.description Project description. --cwd Folder to be used as current working dir. --ly Shortcut for --locals.license.year (license start year). --ln Set --locals.license.name. Examples: update foobar --locals.author.name 'John Snow' update foobar --locals.license 'Apache-2.0' --locals.foo bar Useful when transferring to another org or user: update foobar --owner tunnckoCoreLabs Useful when switching license: update my-project-dir --ly 2015 --ln MIT
Generated using docks.
Some of these projects are used here or were inspiration for this one, others are just related. So, thanks for your existance!
- @tunnckocore/config: All the configs for all the tools, in one place | homepage
- @tunnckocore/create-project: Create and scaffold a new project, its GitHub repository and… more | homepage
- @tunnckocore/package-json: Simple and fast getting of latest package.json metadata for a… more | homepage
- asia: Blazingly fast, magical and minimalist testing framework, for Today and… more | homepage
- docks: Extensible system for parsing and generating documentation. It just freaking… more | homepage
- git-commits-since: Get all commits since given period of time or by… more | homepage
gitcommit: Lightweight and joyful
git commitreplacement. Conventional Commits compliant. | homepage
Follow the Guidelines
Support the project
Become a Partner or Sponsor?
OPEN Open Source
This project is following OPEN Open Source model
Individuals making significant and valuable contributions are given commit-access to the project to contribute as they see fit. This project is built on collective efforts and it's not strongly guarded by its founders.
There are a few basic ground-rules for its contributors
- Any significant modifications must be subject to a pull request to get feedback from other contributors.
- Pull requests to get feedback are encouraged for any other trivial contributions, but are not required.
- Contributors should attempt to adhere to the prevailing code-style and development workflow.
Thanks to the hard work of these wonderful people this project is alive! It follows the
Don't hesitate to add yourself to that list if you have made any contribution! ;) See how, here.
Charlike Mike Reagent
Consider showing your support to them.