The linear gauge control is used to visualize numerical values of an axis in linear manner. All the linear gauge elements are rendered using Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG).
Linear gauge is part of Syncfusion Essential JS 2 commercial program. License is available in two models Community and Paid. Please refer the license file for more information. License can be obtained by registering at https://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/essential-js2
To install linear gauge and its dependent packages, use the following command
npm install @syncfusion/ej2-lineargauge
Linear gauge component is also offered in following list of frameworks.
Use case samples
- CPU Utilization (Live Demo)
- Orientation - Renders in both vertical and horizontal orientations.
- Container - Supports three types of containers: normal, rounded rectangle, and thermometer.
- Axes - Axes is a collection of linear axis that can be used to indicate the numeric values.
- Ranges - Supports ranges to categorize the axis values. Any number of ranges can be added to the linear gauge.
- Pointers - Pointers are used to indicate values on the axis. Linear gauge supports two types of pointers: bar and marker.
- Annotation - Uses any custom HTML element as annotations and place it anywhere on the gauge.
- Tooltip - Provides information about the pointer values on mouse hover.
- Pointer Drag - Provides support to place the pointer at the desired values by dragging it.
Product support is available for through following mediums.
- Creating incident in Syncfusion Direct-trac support system or Community forum.
- New GitHub issues.
- Ask your query in Stack Overflow with tag
Check the license detail here.
Check the changelog here
© Copyright 2019 Syncfusion, Inc. All Rights Reserved. The Syncfusion Essential Studio license and copyright applies to this distribution.