To install the Spreadsheet and its dependent packages, use the following command.
npm install @syncfusion/ej2-spreadsheet
Spreadsheet control is also offered in the following list of frameworks.
- Data sources: Bind the Spreadsheet control with an array of objects or data from a web service using DataManager.
- Virtualization: Provides the option to load large amount of data without performance degradation.
- Selection: Provides the option to select a cell or range of cells.
- Editing: Provides the option to dynamically edit a cell.
- Formulas: Provides built-in calculation library with pre-defined formulas and named range support.
- Clipboard: Provides the option to perform clipboard operations.
- Cell formatting: Provides the option to customize the appearance of cells.
- Number formatting: Provides the option to format the cell value.
- Open: Provides the option to open Excel and CSV files in Spreadsheet.
- Save: Provides the option to save Spreadsheet data as Excel, CSV, and PDF documents.
- Sorting: Helps you to arrange the data to particular order in a selected range of cells.
- Filtering: Helps you to view specific rows in the Spreadsheet by hiding the other rows.
- Undo Redo: Provides the option to perform undo redo operations in Spreadsheet.
- Collaborative editing: Provides the option for real time changes across multiple users in the Spreadsheet.
- Hyperlink: Provides the option to navigate to web link or cell reference within the sheet or to other sheet in Spreadsheet.
- Resize: Allows you to change the row height and column width. Auto fit the rows and columns based on its content.
- Wrap text: Provides the option to display the large content as multiple lines in a single cell.
- Data validation: Provides the option to validate edited values based on data validation rules defined for a cell or range of cells.
- Find and replace: Provides the option to find the data and replace it across all sheets in Spreadsheet.
- Protect sheet: Provides the option to restrict user actions like cell editing, row and column insertion, deletion, and resizing.
- Borders: Provides the option to customize cell gridlines such as color and its style for enhanced UI.
- Show/hide: Provides the option to show/hide rows, columns and sheets.
- Insert/delete: Provides the option to insert/delete rows, columns and sheets.
- Merge cells: Provides the option to combine two or more cells located in the same row or column into a single cell.
- Conditional formatting: Provides the option to format a cell or range of cells based on conditions applied.
- Autofill: Provides the option to fill or copy a series or pattern of values and formats into adjacent cells in any direction.
- Clear: Provides the option to clear the content, formats, and hyperlinks applied to a cell or range of cells in a Spreadsheet.
- Aggregates: Provides the option to check the sum, average, count, and more for the selected cells or range in the sheet.
- Picture: Allows you to view, insert, and modify a picture in a Spreadsheet with customizing options.
- Chart: Transforms your Spreadsheet data to an intuitive overview for better understanding and to make smart business decisions.
- Freeze panes: Allows you to keep the specified rows and columns always visible at the top and left side of the sheet while scrolling through the sheet.
- Password protection: Allows you to protect the workbook with a password.
- Multi-line editing: Allows you to insert a line break between paragraphs of the text within a cell in a Spreadsheet.
- Calculate range selection: Helps you to select a range or multiple ranges when editing a formula in a cell.
- Right-to-left (RTL): Aligns content in the Spreadsheet control from right to left.
- Templates: Templates can be used to create custom user experiences in the Spreadsheet.
- Globalization: Personalize the Spreadsheet control with different languages, as well as culture-specific number, date, and time formatting.
- Accessibility: Provides with built-in accessibility support which helps to access all the Spreadsheet control features through the keyboard, screen readers, or other assistive technology devices.
Product support is available through the following mediums.
- Support ticket - Guaranteed Response in 24 hours | Unlimited tickets | Holiday support
- Community forum
- GitHub issues
- Request feature or report bug
- Live chat
Check the changelog here. Get minor improvements and bug fixes every week to stay up to date with frequent updates.
A free community license is also available for companies and individuals whose organizations have less than $1 million USD in annual gross revenue and five or fewer developers.
See LICENSE FILE for more info.
© Copyright 2024 Syncfusion, Inc. All Rights Reserved. The Syncfusion Essential Studio license and copyright applies to this distribution.