The diagram component visually represents information. It is also used to create diagrams like flow charts, organizational charts, mind maps, and BPMN either through code or a visual interface.
This is a commercial product and requires a paid license for possession or use. Syncfusion’s licensed software, including this component, is subject to the terms and conditions of Syncfusion's EULA (https://www.syncfusion.com/eula/es/). To acquire a license, you can purchase one at https://www.syncfusion.com/sales/products or start a free 30-day trial here (https://www.syncfusion.com/account/manage-trials/start-trials).
A free community license (https://www.syncfusion.com/products/communitylicense) is also available for companies and individuals whose organizations have less than $1 million USD in annual gross revenue and five or fewer developers.
To install Diagram and its dependent packages, use the following command
npm install @syncfusion/ej2-diagrams
Diagram component is also offered in following list of frameworks.
- Nodes - Nodes are used to host graphical objects (path or controls) that can be arranged and manipulated on a diagram page. Many predefined standard shapes are included. Custom shapes can also be created and added easily.
- Connectors - The relationship between two nodes is represented using a connector.
- Labels- Labels are used to annotate nodes and connectors.
- Interactive Features - Interactive features are used to improve the run time editing experience of a diagram.
- Data Binding - Generates diagram with nodes and connectors based on the information provided from an external data source.
- Commands - Supports a set of predefined commands that helps edit the diagram using keyboard. It is also possible to configure new commands and key combinations.
- Automatic Layout - Automatic layouts are used to arrange nodes automatically based on a predefined layout logic. There is built-in support for organizational chart layout, hierarchical tree layout, symmetric layout, radial tree layout, and mind map layout.
- Overview Panel - The overview panel is used to improve navigation experience when exploring large diagrams.
- SymbolPalettes - The symbol palette is a gallery of reusable symbols and nodes that can be dragged and dropped on the surface of a diagram.
- Rulers - The ruler provides horizontal and vertical guides for measuring diagram objects in diagram control.
- Serialization - When saved in JSON format a diagram’s state persists, and then it can be loaded back using serialization.
- Exporting and Printing - Diagrams can be exported as .png, .jpeg, .bmp, and .svg image files, and can also be printed as documents.
- Gridlines - Gridlines are the pattern of lines drawn behind diagram elements. It provides a visual guidance while dragging or arranging the objects on a diagram surface.
- Page Layout- The drawing surface can be configured to page-like appearance using page size, orientation, and margins.
- Context Menu - Frequently used commands can easily be mapped to the context menu.
Product support is available for through following mediums.
- Creating incident in Syncfusion Direct-trac support system or Community forum.
- New GitHub issue.
- Ask your query in Stack Overflow with tag
Check the license detail here.
Check the changelog here
© Copyright 2019 Syncfusion, Inc. All Rights Reserved. The Syncfusion Essential Studio license and copyright applies to this distribution.