The Angular Rich Text Editor component is a HTML and markdown editor that provides best user experience for creating and updating the content.
Note: This is a commercial product and requires a paid license for possession or use. Syncfusion’s licensed software, including this component, is subject to the terms and conditions of Syncfusion's EULA (https://www.syncfusion.com/eula/es/). To acquire a license, you can purchase one at https://www.syncfusion.com/sales/products or start a free 30-day trial here (https://www.syncfusion.com/account/manage-trials/start-trials).
A free community license (https://www.syncfusion.com/products/communitylicense) is also available for companies and individuals whose organizations have less than $1 million USD in annual gross revenue and five or fewer developers..
1. Setup To install this package and its dependent packages, use the following command
Use the following commands to install rich text editor components and its dependent packages.
npm install @syncfusion/ej2-angular-richtexteditor
2. Components included
3. Supported frameworks
Rich text editor component also supports the following frameworks:
- TypeScript Rich Text editor
- React Rich Text Editor
- Vue Rich Text Editor
- ASP.NET Core Rich Text Editor
- ASP.NET MVC Rich Text Editor
4. Use-case samples / Showcase samples
- Angular HTML editor Demo
- Blog posting Demo in Angular
- Angular Markdown editor Demo
- Inline edit Demo in Angular
5. Key features
- Mode: Provides <IFRAME> and <DIV> mode.
- Markdown: Handles markdown editing.
- Module: Contains a modular library to load the necessary functionality on demand.
- Toolbar: Provides a fully customizable toolbar.
- Editing: HTML view to edit the source directly for developers.
- Third-party Integration: Integrates third-party library.
- Preview: Preview the modified content before saving it.
- Tools: Handles images, hyperlinks, uploads, and more.
- Undo and Redo: Contains undo/redo manager.
Product support can be obtained through the following mediums:
- Creating incident in Syncfusion Direct-trac support system or Community forum.
- New GitHub issue. 8 Ask your query in Stack Overflow with tag ‘syncfusion’, ‘ej2’.
Check the license details here
8. Change log
Check the changelog here
© Copyright 2022 Syncfusion, Inc. All Rights Reserved. The Syncfusion Essential Studio license and copyright applies to this distribution.