The pivot grid is a multi-dimensional data visualization component built on top of the relational data sources. The pivot report can be managed dynamically at runtime along with other capabilities like aggregation, filtering and sorting (field and value based).
Note: This is a commercial product and requires a paid license for possession or use. Syncfusion’s licensed software, including this component, is subject to the terms and conditions of Syncfusion's EULA. To acquire a license, you can purchase one at https://www.syncfusion.com/sales/products or start a free 30-day trial here. A free community license is also available for companies and individuals whose organizations have less than $1 million USD in annual gross revenue and five or fewer developers..
To install Pivot Grid and its dependent packages, use the following command
npm install @syncfusion/ej2-angular-pivotview
Pivot Grid component is also offered in following list of frameworks.
- Filtering - Allows user to view only specific/desired records in the component.
- Sorting - Both member and value sorting are supported. It’s allows user to order fields and values (column) either in ascending or descending order respectively.
- Field List & Grouping Bar - Supports UI interaction at runtime to dynamically change the report along with sorting, filtering and remove options.
- Aggregation - Provides built in aggregation types like sum, average, min, max and count.
- Calculated Field - Users can add new value field(s) to the report dynamically using this option.
- Adaptive Rendering - Adapts with optimal user interfaces for mobile and desktop form-factors, thus helping the user’s application to scale elegantly across all the form-factors without any additional effort.
- Exporting - Provides the option to exporting records to Excel, CSV and PDF formats.
Product support is available for through following mediums.
- Creating incident in Syncfusion Direct-trac support system or Community forum.
- New GitHub issue.
- Ask your query in Stack Overflow with tag
Check the license detail here.
Check the changelog here
© Copyright 2019 Syncfusion, Inc. All Rights Reserved. The Syncfusion Essential Studio license and copyright applies to this distribution.