The circular gauge control is ideal to visualize numeric values over a circular scale. All the circular gauge elements are rendered using Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG).
Circular gauge is part of Syncfusion Essential JS 2 commercial program. License is available in two models Community and Paid. Please refer the license file for more information. License can be obtained by registering at https://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/essential-js2
To install circular gauge and its dependent packages, use the following command
npm install @syncfusion/ej2-circulargauge
Circular gauge component is also offered in following list of frameworks.
Use case samples
- Axes - Axes is a collection of circular axis that can be used to indicate numeric values.
- Ranges - Supports ranges to categorize the axis values. Any number of ranges can be added to the circular gauge.
- Ticks and Labels - Provides options to customize the ticks and labels of the gauges.
- Pointers - Indicates the values on axis. Circular gauge supports three types of pointers: needle, range bar, and marker.
- Annotation - Uses any custom HTML element as annotation and place it anywhere on the gauge.
- Tooltip - Provides information about the pointer values on mouse hover.
- Pointer Drag - Provides support to place a pointer at the desired values by dragging it.
Product support is available for through following mediums.
- Creating incident in Syncfusion Direct-trac support system or Community forum.
- New GitHub issues.
- Ask your query in Stack Overflow with tag
Check the license detail here.
Check the changelog here
© Copyright 2019 Syncfusion, Inc. All Rights Reserved. The Syncfusion Essential Studio license and copyright applies to this distribution.