The Sketchfab Viewer API is a small browser-targeted lib that lets you manipulate the sketchfab viewer inside an embed.
For legacy reasons, this repository only contains the build bundles so that they can be installed through npm. The source code is currently unavailable. There are however numerous resources and snippets available over at sketchfab.
- Bug reports
- Feature requests / suggestions
- Initialization and options
- Start/Stop the viewer
- Custom camera animation
- Take a screenshot
- “Follow the mouse” model
- Compare two models
- Sync annotations with DOM content (Source)
- Model Configurator - Chair (Source)
- Model Configurator - Apple Watch (Source)
- Screenshot Generator (Source)
- Viewer Sharing (Source)
- More Labs and Experiments