react-sigma-cli is a framework for React that allows you to take this library to another level, integrate the best practices in the industry into your projects.
You have the idea, react-sigma-cli accompanies you to create it
react-sigma-cli in your project will be have:
- Installation optimized for removing unnecessary code.
- @react/cli organizes your project in a modular structure, generating a more consistent and ordered code
- Having a highly modularized structure allows you to better distribute the work with your development team
- @react/cli has a package of dependencies that have been verified and tested to offer you a complete and stable development environment
- The way @react/cli organizes your project allows you to have greater productivity when creating code and easier maintenance.
- Easier to run unit tests
Before you start using react-sigma-cli you must have installed:
NodeJS Version 12.16.1or higher
npm Version 6.14.4or higher
@sigma-force/react-sigma-cli must be installed globally.
npm install -g @sigma-force/react-sigma-cli
Note: if you require administrative permission use
sudo for your installation
sudo npm install -g @sigma-force/react-sigma-cli
Start new project
Run in the terminal
Insert the name of the project
For start in developer mode run in the terminal
npm run start
For create a bundle for production, run the next comand
npm run build
To check the code for formatting problems use
npm run format
To automatically fix formatting problems use
npm run lint
npm uninstall -g @sigma-force/react-sigma-cli
You can find the Kaizen Web Client documentation on Notion.
The documentation is divided into several sections:
Thank you for being here, we're really happy you decided to contribute to the project.
Before you contribute to the project please make sure to read all items below.
MIT License - Copyright (c) 2020 Σ SIGMA Force